Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A FUCKING MIRACLE - THE KFC DIET

I have to announce that I have somehow witnessed a miracle.

Although I eat Kentuckuy Fried Chicken for breakfast about 3 times a week, and eat too much Chinese and Indian takeaway I have mysteriously managed to lose weight and now I am 11 stone. (77 Kilos) - For a 5"10 male that is quite good.

I have not been this weight since I was a fucking 19 year old.

I am soon 27, and yet somehow my body seems to be aging backwards.

I actually had to go to the gym and weigh myself on their scales to check that my own were not fucked.

And it confirmed what I suspected.

I am 11 stone.

77 Kilograms.

That is so fucking awesome that I have decided to spend a stupid amount of money on some D&G or Bruno Banani underwear so that I can celebrate my toned and slim body.

Fuck me.

I have become like a gay man.

But truthfully, I have some suspicions as to why it has happened - it has something to do with the love of a good woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home