Friday, January 21, 2005

Music Video Treatments

The artist's manager was supposed to call me tonight.

She didn't

I fear that this is because the first treatment that I wrote was so fucking shit that she probably passed out from shock.

I have just this moment finished my third treatment. And finally I think I am on to an idea that works within the budget, and ticks all the boxes required.

I only hope that they read the fucking e-mail I sent them.

Perhaps they have blocked me?

If they "greenlight" it this weekend then we do not have long at all until the shoot - maybe 8 days or something bollocks like that.

This is gonna be tight, but in some ways I am not afraid because I know that what we are trying to do is not impossible. I will have to take a week off from my regular job which should be enough - it means that I will be 100% available for this.

(There is the issue of the Test Commercial that I was supposed to finish off this month but I suppose that will have to wait a little longer.)

This is the first shoot I have done in 6 months, and the first music video I have ever done. Part of me wants to feel nervous, but funnily enough I don't actually have time to be nervous because there is so much to do.

This is what I want to do with my life, so I need to just fix up my shit and do what I have to do.

Failure is not an option.

Not even for a moment.

It comes down to trust.

And I have to trust myself first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home