Sunday, January 09, 2005

Twilight Rising

Greetings and Regards.... Lord of Doom has a secret to share.

For 3 months I was an obsessive Everquest player - Much Love I have to give to Twilight Rising, the BEST Guild on the BEST server - Bristlebane.


I used to play from work for up to eight hours a day. (I got fucking PAID to play Everquest)
My name was Tanatus (a level 30 Paladin)

Best regards and kisses to:

Tordanna
Bluesilk
Kascrill
Corymil
Sirdubyis
Babycakes
Ariona
and my guild leader... Anglio.

(and any others I forget - there were so many.)


I will always remember the fun we used to have. Them were the days I say.

"Artikus!!!"

And then the whole party was destroyed. Oh how I loved it when I was strong enough to hunt him solo. Pay back was sweet.

I have so many memories of that game... and all of them because of the people I played with. I miss you guys.

xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home