Saturday, December 04, 2004

2004 Highlights TOP TEN #3

TOP TEN MOMENTS OF MY YEAR 2004
In no particular order. part 3
November 30th 2004

An assortment of degenerates and losers sits around a small stage in a seedy strip club in Soho. Myself and my good friend sit in the front row just at the right hand side of the stage.

I'd never heard this song before but the music starts to pump out and it was instantly memorable:

"Do it now, lick it good, suck this pussy just like you should,
Right now, lick it good, lick this pussy just like you should,
My neck - my back, lick my pussy and my crack."

This tune MUST have been written with lap dancers and stippers in mind. If you don't believe me go to one of these establishments and ask for that song to be put on and find the fittest dancer to dance for you.

Nonetheless, even in my seat I couldn't help myself dancing. The girl saw this... oh she knew I was gonna tip her.




This may not seem to really merit inclusion as a top ten moment. But I'm picking my Top Ten moments for a whole variety of reasons. Some of them are a few minutes long... some of them are a whole lot longer - and some are funny, cute, painful, sad or just plain wierd.


2 Comments:

Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Maggot - I have been in contact with her... but it seems that it is over and done with.

One of of things I suppose - short of a miracle - which I will be keeping an eye out for...prayers and donations welcome ;-)

12/06/2004 5:20 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Oh yeah the track is:
KHIA "my neck, my back (Dirty Version)"

12/06/2004 5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home