Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I AM SO GAY




I have just bought BOTH these pairs of sunglasses - each with prescription lenses, brand new, mint condition, boxed, from a shop on Oxford Street in London. The top pair should have cost me £280 (with super thin lenses) I got them for £133. The bottom pair should have cost me £180 - I got them for £50.

I used the JEDI MIND TRICK.

And it really works.

I don't know what it is about sunglasses - but I fucking love them. And Gucci Sunglasses are the best.

I HATE PEOPLE who buy sunglasses and talk shit about how much UV-A UV-B they stop and blah blah about how good it is to drive and the glare and piss and shit. You know these people - fucking geeks - who buy a pair of Oakleys and think they are the shit. Why do LOSERS and SPOILT little rich kids wear OAKLEYS? And then talk shit about the UV protection.


THE SOLE PURPOSES OF SUNGLASSES IS TO LOOK COOL. END OF STORY.

Anybody that says anything else is a lying cunt.

And Oakleys are not cool. They are bought by rich american tourists for 5% less when purchased at a airport.

5%? Is it worth the fucking hassle?

I am wearing my GUCCIs now. And they protect me from the glare of this monitor. Never mind the damage I am doing by squinting at the screen just to see what I am typing.

But I look cool.

And you don't.

xx

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am typing this wearing Bulgari glasses.

Does that make me cool?

11/22/2005 4:04 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Bulgari --- hmmm... well they are not Oakleys.

Did you buy them to look cool?

11/22/2005 8:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home