Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Final Fantasy X

Hey - I've been busy doing random stuff... mainly stripping the wallpaper in the house we were filming in... I went up north to stay with my beautiful girlfriend's mum for a couple of days.

I got an email and it seemed that I *might* have been shooting another low budget music video in the beginning of January. If that happened then that would have been awesome... but it turned out that it was not meant to be this time.

A real pain, cos I am eager to shoot something as soon as possible but the link may lead places in a few months time.

ANYWAY for now, I am quite happy to sit indoors and play Final Fantasy X on the Playstation 2. I haven't played Final Fantasy in AGES and I think I deserve a little treat... this is my little reward over Christmas.

Peace and Love

xxx

PS. OH YEAH - FAT DUDE IS BACK ON HIS BLOG - FIND THE LINK ON THE SIDEBAR - FAT EYE FOR THE SKINNY GUY

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Wow, final fantasy. I was obsessed with FF7 and 8 years ago but got a bit deranged after a non-stop ten hour playing session and had to give up.

12/22/2005 4:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't give fat dude any attention. his head'll get all fat... err, fatter.

best of luck rotting your brain with video games. don't forget to wear your sunglasses to make you look cool.

12/22/2005 5:25 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Final Fantasy 7 is the best game in the universe.

I'm glad you loved it. I did too. I used to come in from nightclubbing when I was a student and play for 2 hours!

them were the days.


mango -sunglasses AND videogames?!!? no point - nobody sees me.

12/22/2005 11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rotted my brain on FF7 for days. I loved that game. Seriously. It amused me even more than FF3.

I don't feel near as bad now for being such a giant geek.

12/23/2005 4:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home