Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thursday Night Bullet Points.

1. I am on notice for my job. I have maybe 4 weeks left.

2. I am working a lot of overtime so that I have some money to live on when I am unemployed.

3. I am rushing to get the new script of my upcoming short film revised.

4. I have enlisted an animator to do the CG shots for the new short film. Cos it takes so long I need to start work on them WAY before we even start shooting.

5. I have confirmed the cast for the short film.

6. I need to find a location for the short - this is an A++ Priority

7. I am also working on a script for a feature movie which I want to shoot next year. This I am working on with an writer/actor (who is actually gonna be in the short movie). I am quite excitied - this (i hope) will be a good project.

8. The animator on the last project has decided to fuck off out of the country again. This delays the completion of the project AGAIN. In turn it means my new directing showreel is also delayed.

9. I have a few places waiting to see my showeel. Including a production company in Ukraine and an Ad Agency in London.

10. The artist that I shot a video for, SIX MONTHS AGO has *FINALLY* paid me the rest of my money. *Un-Fucking Believable.*

11. I am madly (and probably sickeningly) in love with my gorgeous 21 year old girlfriend. She is the best thing in the world.

12. I need a hair cut.

13. I went to the gym yesterday, I am slowly gaining back my former strength.

14. I can do 160 sits up in a row without stopping.

15. I managed a high score of 309,000 on Lumines. Beat THAT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

Sounds like things are coming along and for that I am so very happy for you. I am noticing that everytime you mention your girlfriend it is always a post script of her her age and beauty. It would be interesting to hear more. :)

B

10/24/2005 1:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

I saw your comment on Tattooed Brain and it made me say 'wow' so I came by to say hey, read a bit and add you to my blogroll.

10/24/2005 1:44 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Ms. Odd --- hmmm... i shall consider your request.


webkittyn --- You saw my comment? Which one. I hope it wasn;t rude. Welcome to my blog - and thanks for the linkage.

10/24/2005 5:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home