Monday, October 10, 2005

Re-Drafting

Writing can be so fucking hard.

You have a blank page and infinite possibilities of ideas to fill it with.

I am on the 4th Draft of the Short Film Script and it is TOUGH as shit.


But as well as this short - there is a feature script that I am developing along with a co-writer. This was it is easier to bounce ideas around but even then it is still really hard. But this time in a different way.

What I feel it important is to come up with something that is believable.

Even though the Feature Film is going to be a sci-fi it still has to have characters who behave and act in believable ways.

Fuckity fuck.

Even this post doesn't make any fucking sense.

I don't even know what the fuck I am trying to write to you.

Ah well... I need to get back to the writing. I am just gonna finish off the rough fourth draft of the short script now. I will worry if it all makes sense later.

Peace and Love

Doom

xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger london cokehead said...

I'd luv to learn how to write scripts .. I have a mate at the BBC who's absolutely desperate for new comedy writers ..

I gonna have a go I think !!

10/10/2005 1:19 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Fuckity fuck, indeed.

Writing is hard. I love it and hate it. I use my blog to write horribly and terribly. I save the good stuff for my real project.

My problem is that I can't not write. (I believe that's called addiction.)

10/10/2005 9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home