Saturday, July 02, 2005

When push comes to Shove

Well well well.

What can I say? Today my beautiful princess and I had our first proper argument. I won't reveal what it was about and I haven't the patience to be cryptic and metaphoric.

Essentially it was a small thing but as with most small things, it forms such a greater part of something else much bigger. For the sake of good relations it seems that it will be me who has to compromise. Something that usually I don't have a problem with.

I am not trying to look at this as a huge power struggle - I am trying to be honest and open in my dealings with her so that we can create something praiseworthy and sincere that has integrity and strength.

But, part of me feels that through compromise, I have lost something that I will never be able to get back. The dynamic and synergie that we have is temporarily lost - perhaps I could refind it, perhaps it will return - but for now I am floundering.

Fuck it.

If I was more mature and grown up, and able to fixate upon the good things then this would not be a problem.

I apologise if I am making no fucking sense. But perhaps this doesn't need to make sense for you, my dear reader, to understand.

Peace, love, and I wish you patience and understanding.

Because that is what the world needs more of.

x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much for taking your time to create this very useful and informative blog.

11/21/2005 6:26 pm  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

...You're welcome.

Funnily enough - we fixed the problem - and it is not at all a problem any more.... you can only trust me on that.

11/21/2005 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home