Friday, June 24, 2005

Passion - Short film

One of my greatest passions is the passion of making movies.... I might have some way to go until I am shooting full length features but right now I have committed myself to shooting a 10-15 minute short film in approximately 10 weeks time.

I have done short films and stuff before so I should know my ass from my elbow - but I know for sure that I am so fucking ready to do this project now. I am really excited about it - never before have I had such passion for a project.

Currently I am writing the screen adaptation for the short film. It was originally from a short story/memoir that I read about a year ago and I KNEW the moment I read it that I would make it into a short film, but back then I felt that the time was not quite right. It is an incredibly powerful story and I will need to draw upon my full range of skills in order to drive this project in the right direction.

But this does not scare me. Everything is in place and this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing right now.

Peace and Love

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home