Friday, April 22, 2005

This ought to be fun.

I woke up at 1430 and I turned on my mobile; 6 voice mails and 3 text messages.

Most notably one from my producer that read:

"Fancy shooting this urban promo this weekend? Sunday is the only day the venue is available.... Let me know."

I called him straight back,"Run that by me again?"

He outlined some details.

Next I quickly called my boss for my regular job to cancel two days work - half of my Friday shift and my whole Sunday shift (lost money, but fuck it, my priorities lie elsewhere.)

Then I called back my producer.

"Okay. I'll do it."




Damn.

As simple as that.

Sounds exciting but it ain't. Well it is exciting to me. But the reality is not so glam: the budget is virtually non-existant and the idea is gonna be really limited cos the locations are already set. It seems that it is only gonna be a performance based video and right now I have no idea what the resources we have available. I gonna have to make some calls.

Now, given the ridiculously small budget and the fixed location I am gonna have my work cut out to make it look bigger and better than it actually is.

Hmmmmm.

My second music video.

This ought to be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home