Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Music Videos and the Like

I have finished the Rough Cut for the music video.

This makes me happy, yesterday I showed it to the Artist and also to my Producer.

The artist likes it BUT he want to do some different stuff with the edit....this bores me since he really doesn't realise what it is I have accomplished with the ridiculously small budget he gave me.

Of course I want to do the very best that I can, and I know I can squeeze out a little more magic out of the edit, but I shall wait for the remix of the tune before doing so. But if he want to do more with the project I will use my version as my Directors Cut and then let him fuck it up as much as he wants.


Anyway, I must dash since I have things to do.

Got a nice girl to take out tonight

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home