Thursday, April 28, 2005

Date With Doom

Last Monday I fulfilled my promise of offering a Date With Doom.

For those of you who do not know, or who are forgetful I shall briefly remind you:

As part of the Carnival of Sin as hosted by HeroineGirl I auctioned off a Date with yours truly. The Date was won by the lucky lucky Odd Muse. So on Monday she stopped by in London and gave me a call.

It would be most ungentlemanly of me to whisper about the details - Gentlemen do not Kiss and Tell. But I have a lovely time, we toured through Soho and went to a nice Sushi restaurant. (I, of course paid as per the arrangement and I was on my best behaviour and I turned off my mobile telephone for the duration)

Odd Muse was a charming and intelligent lady and Doom, The Fallen Lord was enriched by the encounter. She now knows the reality behind my steely veneer - and is now one of three ladies who know what I look like.

Nice to meet you, girl.

Peace and Love,


Doom

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home