Sunday, February 20, 2005

Apple Store Magic

It has been 7 days since the promo shoot. I have decided to edit it myself at home. I have spent a stupid amount of money on a new Apple Mac Laptop G4 PowerBook.

I have also bought a 250 gigabyte hard drive and I still need to buy a DVD writer and a some more RAM.

Contrary to popular belief, the Flagship Apple Store in the middle of Central London is a fucking shit hole.

I went there on Friday and it was totally rammed full of losers all checking their e-mail on the lap tops set up around the store. As a customer with a fat wad of cash to spend it was disturbingly difficult to get even close to a demonstration of a Powerbook.

The Apple Store store is full of fucking tourist scum loser student losers. Somehow they have nothing better to do on a late Friday evening that hang around in what feels like a airport departure lounge.

They smell.

They all have terrible fucking clothes.

No style

No Manners.

Nothing better to do.

There is no kudos to be had from dossing around a glorified factory outlet store.

I spit filth and venom at the Apple Store and I beseech you all to avoid it.


The antithesis of all this apparently Apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home