Wednesday, January 26, 2005

We Are Human

Dear readers, first I must beseech your pardon, and then humbly beg your indulgance.

I am about to break one of my own self-imposed blog rules by offering up what is essentially my opinion on something which is deeply personal and unique to each individual.

But.

I have been listening to the Third (technically fourth) Album by Daft Punk - "Human After All" and I call truly say that it is utterly fantastic. I have heard half of the songs already and I can say without hesitation that Daft Punk are truly the best Electro Funk group in existence.

The Album is perfectly fantastic.

Any cunt that disagrees with me can:

  • Lick my balls
  • Kiss my ass
  • Suck my pee-pee.

Anyhow, I got a phone call a couple of days ago from somebody rather precious to me. It was a sort of confession.

To cut a needlessly long story short, as some of you may be aware, I control an Army of Flying Monkees, a group to which my lovely sister belongs to.

As part of my Army I asked her to vote for HG in the recent saga which shall forever be remembered as the Blog Wars. Anyway, she read a bit of HeroineGirls excellent site and in doing so found a link to my site and has been reading mine ever since.

She phoned me up to let me know that she had been reading - which I found rather nice of her. I don't really mind her reading since she is my sister and I must point out that she is lovely and unlike the Lord of Doom, she is quite nice. In some ways this is quite a good thing cos when I speak to her on the phone I don't have to waste precious oxygen telling her what I am up to. I can just point her in the direction of my Blog.

Perhaps Blogging spells the Demise of meaningful interpersonal communication?

Anyway, dear readers, I find myself begging your pardon again as I break another self imposed rule and say,

"Hello, Sis!"

Don't worry - this pathetic display of human sentimentality is a one-off.

(oh yeah, sis, I'm gonna get that Daft Punk CD for you too. You lucky, lucky girl.)

(She too demonstrates flair and taste in her delight of all things Punk de la Daft.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home