Monday, March 27, 2006

Fucking Shit.

It is 1:00am and I am 50% or so through editing together a rough cut of my recent short film and I hate it.

I am obviously deluded that I will in any way be able to accomplish anything with this life long ambition of mine to make movies.

(If I look back at everything else I've done - this is a normal reaction during the editing process. I always end up hating my stuff and then after a while I'll edit and edit and edit and then it turns out okay. Experience tell me that this project will eventually turn out okay.)

But right now my film is fucking shit.

And I fucking hate it.

So fuck off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL...

Spoken like a true artist.

Good luck :)

3/27/2006 3:50 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You need to drink some Absinth and cut your leg off or something mate.. I've heard it helps!!

3/27/2006 2:19 pm  
Blogger Smartypants said...

Let it all out.

3/27/2006 4:50 pm  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

Totally know the feeling, only I'm too obsessed with my stuff to have the remotest idea of whether it is OK or not. Are you going to put any edits online?

3/27/2006 7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home