Friday, March 04, 2005

And the Beat Goes on

I have been doing this edit for fucking AGES.

But slowly progress is being made.

I need to get a rough cut to the Artist soon so that they can remix the tune appropriately.

Anyway.

On another note, for those of you that have been paying attention - recently I got upset with with a hip hop group who wanted a video done

http://thesecretdiaryofabum.blogspot.com/2005/01/music-morons.html

The word on the street is that they are a fresh new talent and they are indeed destined for great things... they just had a good write up in a music magazine.

I truly wish them the very best but for now I am still annoyed with just how stupid they were. The deal I was going to set up would have made everybody happy.

But "Ce La Vie" as the French say.

Of course, they also can say, "putain merde encule."

Which roughly translates as, "Fuck shit up your arse."

Doom

xx <--- For the girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home