Friday, March 23, 2007

Keep my own counsel...

This girl.

She is rather beautiful. (used to do some modelling)

She is rather clever (studying medicine)

She is rather spiritual (same religion as me)

She is rather nice (I like her)


Problem.

She is 18 almost 19.

Is that too young? Am I too much of a wicked influence on her? I don't know, but from the FIRST time I stared into her green eyes, I felt a hot burning sensation in my heart.

xxx


ps.

There was *another* 6" blonde who was kicking about, but she is a waste of time.

3 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

Are you 96 or something? Would people stare in the street at the ludicrous mismatch? I'm guessing the answer is no, so go for it.

3/27/2007 2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need pictures.

4/03/2007 7:59 pm  
Blogger I.:.S.:. said...

18 going on 19 is perfect, if not already a little old and jaded. What on earth are you talking about? And it's good to keep a connection to the younger generation... they give me hope... they're growing up quick, these days, and they're growing up sharp and clued-up, too...

Be well.

4/28/2007 9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home