Friday, May 11, 2007

TUXEDO AND NEW SHOES

In preparation for my trip next week to Cannes, I have invested in a single-breasted one-button tuxedo. I also bought a pair of Roland Cartier Black Patent Leather shoes.

For a man with no job - this is a serious spunk of money.

Today, also, I bought my first whole album on iTunes. I purchased the TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING (OST) by Steve Jablonsky. I have to say, that I am a fan of soundtracks - but this one stood out in particular as being perhaps one of the most well realised horror movie soundtracks I have ever heard.

I have no idea what the cost of the scoring, studio time and musicians are - but I would love to approach him about scoring this supernatural thriller I am writing.

Anyway, it is late.

xx

Horror movies are so much about the SOUND TRACK.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

waiting for your return to hear all about it. tell us all when you do get back.

5/21/2007 2:51 pm  
Blogger madhu said...

Interesting article.

I just purchased
shoes
from shoedeals4u.com for my trip and its similar to yours. Waiting for it to arrive.

8/23/2007 1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home