Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dreams/Fiction/Reality.

Last night I had a dream that I spent the night with a very attractive girl called Kim. She had straight brown hair and was white with good skin.

I remember specifically how we woke up and lay in bed talking.

The problem is, Kim, is the lead female role in this supernatural thriller that I am writing. Which , uncannily enough, has major themes of blending the line between dreams and reality.

I find it difficult to see characters faces, but now as the memory of my dream fades, I remember only the attraction to this character... that I have created.


Is this normal?

6 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

maybe you should have a dream sequence in the film where Kim wakes up next to a fat, old, warty bastard - played by the director.

Sorry, just couldn't resist yanking your chain. On a more serious level, one of the things I like about you is how serious your work is to you. I wish mine was to me.

4/13/2007 12:19 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Dude, I don't take my work seriously enough - I procrastine and procrastinate...

it's driiving me insane.

but with any luck I'm off to Cannes ... to go learn about film marketing.

Send me your email address - I'd like to send you my script when it's done. I'd value your opinion.

4/13/2007 10:09 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Can I do the soundtrack, I'm dead good at really nasty themic music and all that?

4/18/2007 1:44 am  
Blogger Doom/Blondie said...

Yeah you can do it -

BUT - I want it to be fully orchestrated - IE. Not one drop of electronic.

(unless of course I fail to raise enough money - in which case it will all be done with a casio keyboard.)

4/18/2007 11:35 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Oh! That's that out the window then.

;0)

5/01/2007 1:56 am  
Blogger I.:.S.:. said...

it's a good omen.

strive to blur the boundaries even more...

5/06/2007 1:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home