Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DUCK and Cover

I have just bought a duck, some raw king prawns and the neccessary ingredients to cook for my beautiful 21 year old girlfriend. I love cooking and since I have a glut of free time I will spend as much of it cooking as possible.

Anyway.

Valentine's Day is a waste of time and money. My girlfriend got a card from me. £2.20 is all it cost. Instead of going out and wasting time and effort I'm cooking for her. I like cooking. Any excuse for me to cook really. So I figured I cook something I'd never done before.

But, even though I don't really believe in valentine's day, I still have three ladies I have asked to be my Valentine:

My mum,

My (twin) sister,

My girlfriend.



And if you ask me nicely. YOU can be my valentine too.

Doom
xxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy old dead guy canonized by the catholic church day! My liver yearns for you or something like that.

Don't worry ... I too think it is a silly day. But, let me know how your duck turned out. Yum... I'm a fan of duck in plum sauce.

2/15/2006 2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home