Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year - Old News - New Objectives



There are a lot of things I want to write. Most of them related to the end of the year and the perceived meaning that this event has.

If 2004 was good for you, or if it was bad - it makes no difference - it is over. You can build upon the successes of the past or forget about your failures and move on, either way it is your future that is ahead of you and not your past.

2004 was a good year for me - Right now I am happy, probably more happy than I have ever been. Happy because of the events and the changes. This last year has been eventful, but no way near as eventful as I plan 2005 to be. Believe it or not - the greatest change has been the strengthening of my faith in God, I defer to the greater power that exists all around.

Anyway, I read in a book that the best way to predict the future is to invent it.

So I predict: movement, energy and colour.

(Travelling, making films, and girls)

So this year will be an exercise in bringing into existence that which I choose to bring into existence. Last year I started this and it is a good way to live - just now I become more daring.

Right now I have to start working on this music video that I am shooting this month. It sounds frightening and exciting to say that. In fact it is frightening and exciting to say that. But it is true, and I must repeat it one more time. I am shooting a music video this month. A small, low budget affair, but a music video nonetheless.

The good news is that on New Years Eve I heard the remix of the song they want to shoot the video for - and it is much better than the original.
(This is a very good thing.)

I also have a plan to go to New York in about 3 months - I will sleep on my cousin's floor - before then I will also take a little trip to Latvia and later on this year I may indeed make my first venture into Russia... I got plans baby, and I am gonna have fun.





Oh yeah, I met this really quite nice girl on NYE too, maybe she'll give me a call or send me a text message... I can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home