Monday, September 10, 2007

Real Decision

This script of mine is really gaining a life of it's own - I would hazard a guess that it will be cult classic material - hopefully earning me a small residual every year forever!

The good news is that I had a chat with my producer the other day and I saw everything that I DO HAVE waiting for me, in terms of key personne, equipment, talent etc... it's a lot - I will easily be the most professionally unprofessional there.

But for me to get there, first there is somebody I have to fight----- myself.

I stared at my computer for 3 days doing ANYTHING else but writing. Its frustrating - to be so far and yet to be so close.

Maybe cans of Red-Bull will help....

5 Comments:

Blogger Smartypants said...

WTF is a "crisp" girl?

You crack me up.

(Sorry it's been forever since I've been around.)

9/11/2007 11:37 pm  
Blogger Doom said...

a crisp girl ... is somebody is very attractive.

GET with the programme curly.

9/12/2007 12:54 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You're writing less and less mate.. what's that about?

We miss you!

9/21/2007 6:13 am  
Blogger Doom said...

I'm around.... lurking in the shadows

9/22/2007 12:12 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I hope you get past your writer's block!

Ps- RedBull works for me too =)

10/24/2007 4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home