Thursday, March 09, 2006

Re-Prioritising

Today I went to the NEW computer animator's house and we digitised the the footage from my recent short film and I will soon start to work on logging the tapes and putting together a rough of rough cuts. (It is quite bad because we shoot the film in December and to be only digitising now is a joke)

Anyway, it is annoying because I have spent 8 weeks waiting for another editor to become available and in that time I could have done it my fucking self... But the older I get the wiser I get and now, at least, I can recognise that ZERO PROGRESS is being made on the present course so I have taken matters into my own hands - found a NEW editor and together we will get it done.

I have set a deadline of 4 weeks from today to complete the Test Commercial (from 2004) and have a serious rough cut of the short film to put on my showreel. There is a local grant to film makers and I know that statistically have the best chance of success with this award than any others available to UK short film makers because of the small catchment and the small number of applicants. SO, I need to get my shit ready for then.

x

5 Comments:

Blogger RuKsaK said...

Good luck kohai - you the man.

3/10/2006 9:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, good luck.. I'm sure it will be amazing.

You probably won't be able to show your entry, but do let us know what's about as you go along.

x

3/10/2006 11:40 pm  
Blogger london cokehead said...

You got any Idea what's happened with Photobucket ??

3/12/2006 10:32 am  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Yeah doom mate , you use photobucket to host your title pic .. Keep refreshing your page mate , all your title images will disappear coz their site has completely vanished ??

3/12/2006 2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say if you can't show your entry we do it the dirty, bloggers-united, viral way.

3/13/2006 9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home