Sunday, December 19, 2004

Secret Objective

There is a bar that I now really like. It is in a central location, and it is a happy medium between normal and trendy - the staff are friendly, the decor is nice, the security relaxed and the music last night was awesome.

I think I will try and arrange a party there next year. A party for no other reason than because I want to.

That is of course a lie. I do have a motive and that motive will be to promote myself - not because of my work or any projects that want promoting - that is something else. This is simply to promote me.

I am not sure if this qualifies as vanity, personally I consider myself to be quite a humble person. I just feel that if I want to control the world around me and try and build myself up within that world I must in fact - start to control the world around me. A party it seems, is a good a place as any to start.

I am fully aware that it is all bullshit, but that is the game - and I want to have fun playing the game. Perhaps it is self obsessed and shallow, but at the same time it is simply only one facet of my life. I am old enough to accept that I am responsible for who I am and I can choose to do what I want. So I am choosing to create my reality as I want it.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home