Thursday, September 02, 2004

An exceptional day.

At 4pm I telephoned my friend to enquire whether I wished to go into the West End to go shopping.

He agreed so we hooked and and caught the train into town. But before this when purchasing my travelcard I smiled and winked at a girl who was walking out as I left the shop,

"You don't remember me do you? You work at the Print Shop... I met you a few months ago"

Blah de blah, but she was moderately crisp, BUT it was cool for me to say hello because I laid down some groundwork a few months ago. I noticed her then as being rather attractive, she was curvy but maybe a bit young. She did however have flawless skin and I had made enough of an effort to talk to her than so that the neccessary groundwork was laid down in case of a future encounter.

Anyhow I winked and walked off. Smiling to myself because the sun was shining.

Anhow, once in town I got this married Polish woman chatting ME up in a sandwich shop next to Selfridges... I couldn't believe it.... but with my recently bleached hair and badboy clothes
I had a cocky swagger WHICH must have given out subconcious signals which a girls were picking up on.

I would not consider myself a man of the world yet. but one thing I won't go near is a married woman. But nonetheless, for the sake of experience I should have played it differently and seen where this encounter would have taken men. She was quite nice, blonde hair and well dressed, but something about her didn't quite... add up. Iit was like a movie or something, she was telling me about her husband being away on business and how what Polish women are the 'best' and that they are sexy and all. But that is the nature of experience I suppose. Next time I will be prepared.

Nonetheless, in Selfridges there WERE UNTOLD number of TRIPLE FIT women.My friend and I walked through ultra show - PROPERLY eyeing them up AND getting eyed up too. Normally these girls are so stuck up that they won't even look in a mans general vicinity but somehow today - somehow today was differnent.

But believe, I'm not joking when I say they were TRIPLE FIT. In fact, this point CANNOT be fully understood unless you were there, But that in itself was a pretty cool experience, cos it is not often you see so many crisp women. especially not all at once, and that in itself would have made my day.

Anyhow, we walked back through the nice areas in London and me and my mate were proper getting clocked by Rich Fit women. Again, had we been in 'Darkness' mode then things could have worked out differently maybe. My friend is a few years older than me, and he knows how things "run" as it was, it is good to have access to a wealth of experience.

Anyhow, there WAS something in the air... every now and then cool nights just happen - they are not planned. so we just went with the flow. SO we decided to go straight to Sound in Leicester Square which is ALWAYS full of crisp girls.

After chilling and relaxing and eyeing up the considerably high number of crisp girls I danced Salsa with 4 girls.... and 1 of them was ULTRA crisp.... and it is not often that a man gets to dance Salsa with a TRIPLECRISP girl. Anyhow, that was pretty cool.

I also bumped into a girl I met **** - WHO IS A SUPREMELY FIT SALSA DANCER from Greece whom I met a few months ago.... BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SHE WAS TRIPLE CRISP... and I layed some groundwork for a later date- Bearing in mind that the last time we met I had a spy that claimed that this triple crisp woman was giving ME the eye.

We left the club and suddenly somehow we ended up in Sunset Strip watcing a live full strip tease!

(As a note... I now have the phone number in my Mobile of a very unsavoury character whom I won't mention a thing about - but he was something else.)

The first girl in the strip club was so unbelieveably ropey I thought she was a man... BUT girl 2... oh gosh - was she triple crisp.

Anyhow, knowing that she gets chatted up ALL the time I thought I MUST say something to her, just so that I can know that I can talk to a crisp stripper- even a few minutes after I have seen her pun pun.

"Excuse me miss, I don't want to rude about a girl who is obviosly one of your friends..."

(This aroused interest)

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"But, well, this is a bit funny to say, but... the girl before you... I can't believe that she made WAY more money that you did. It makes no sense to me."

Her response was subtly bitchy, and basically she implied that the "ropey" one got so many tips because she knew she was ropey and made up for this by constantly exposing her vagina.

Anyhow I said that she looked good,"out there," purchased my drinks at the bar and returned downstairs. Smiling. Mission accomplished: I had sustained a reasonable conversation with a crips looking stripper and I neither became boring nor overstayed my welcome.

We left the club and went through soho in search of a bar.

We *almost* got in a fight with the CUNT bouncers outside Bar Rumba. who were cunts. End of story.

Then we were on a mission to find a place open as late as possible.

Then we ended up in Tiger Tiger which was FULL of corporate whores.

But amongst them were these two italian girls. (both 21)

And by very definiition a beautiful thing is dancing SALSA in a Regular club with a crisp italian girl to a KYLIE minogue song,.

And for the rest of the night I was dancing Salsa/Merengue with these two gaal.

AND believe - the (not so nice one - which was shame) Italian girl was PROPER letting me grind up close with her - and that is a RARE thing. From both front and back!

I also tried to chat up the bar maid Katie a little but she must get chatted up all the time.

Anhyhow

At 4am I got home.

Checked up my email

Got this e-mail from a girl.

Reponded in a way which will probably cause me trouble in the future.

Went to bed.

12 hours and about £200 after I said. "lets go shopping"

Not one phone number or anything like that to show my success.

But oh gosh was the day good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home